Advantages of eStatements
Available to customers for no charge!
Customers can access their statements anytime, anywhere eStatements can be downloaded to your computer for instant access or we archive and store them online for 12 months.
eStatements can not be lost or tampered with in the mail eStatements are accessed using a secure account log-in, not sent by e-mail.
eStatements save paper, print only what you need.
Are available to all customers who have our NetTeller service.
(Customers who wish to receive statements electronically have to be signed up and able to use NetTeller, remember there is no charge for basic NetTeller.)
- Are only available for DDA and Savings accounts that are registered to their NetTeller service eStatements at this time.
- Customers will receive one e-mail notice per cycle to notify the customer that all statements for that date are available.
- Are archived and retained on the NetTeller site for a period of twelve (12) months. Customers who need access to statements older than 12 months will need to download their statements to theircomputer. (e.g. If I do my taxes in April of 2011, I will not be able to access January, February or March of 2010ís statement through NetTeller.)
- For the previous 12 month period will be available once a customer has received an e-statement.
- Can be viewed, searched and stored online or on your computer. Or print only what you need as a hard copy.
- Are faster, available online days before paper statements arrive by mail.
- Secure, your e-statement can not be lost or tampered with in the mail and is not sent by e-mail but is accessed using your secure Online banking account log in.
- Convenient, access anytime, anywhere.
Customers who do not have NetTeller must sign up before they may opt-in to e-statements. (To Sign-up please contact your local Bank of Western Oklahoma location)
Customers who already have NetTeller
Log into NetTeller
Click on eStatements, top left, of their Home Page
Read the agreement and consent
Customers will then receive an e-mail, at the address they provided to NetTeller, when their eStatements are ready.
Don't have a NetTeller Account? Click Here